Caledfwlch

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Re: Caledfwlch

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Yea and winning by 6 in the 6th straight!! Just wow!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

Her next race has been selected as the Grade 1 Irish Matron Stakes. I figured we'd give the boys a break before taking them on in the Steward's Cup Turf Mile 😉
Superbia --> SC Winning Stud from the My Heart of Hearts dynasty --> 40,000 fee
Quetzalcoatl --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Luxuria, 20,000 fee
Filled With Pride --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Superbia, 20,000 fee
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

I am so-so glad Paramour popped a baby of this level. I loved her on the track, and looooooved her mommy My Heart of Hearts. Im so happy to see these dominant fillies for you Fanta!
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

Rocki Ryoliza wrote: 1 year ago I am so-so glad Paramour popped a baby of this level. I loved her on the track, and looooooved her mommy My Heart of Hearts. Im so happy to see these dominant fillies for you Fanta!
Thank you so much! Lord knows I've been hoping she'll finally give me a baby for the record books, but she sure didn't have to take her sweet time about it 🤣 sheesh, next to last foal lol now I just have to hope Paramour's daughters carry on the line 🤞❤️
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

Can't win them all, congratulations on the win Tamara!

At least Caledfwlch got her bounce out of the way before Steward's Cup time, hoping she rebounds in a strong way!
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Congrats win the big win tonight! What a special filly!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Huge congrats on her SC win tonight! And the 3rd place finish! You have a good hold on the TM scene nowadays! So happy for you!!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

Darcy McBride wrote: 1 year ago Huge congrats on her SC win tonight! And the 3rd place finish! You have a good hold on the TM scene nowadays! So happy for you!!
Autumn Blackmill wrote: 1 year ago Congrats win the big win tonight! What a special filly!
Thank you both so much! I'm still shocked and over the moon with her performance! She is beyond a doubt the best horse I've ever owned, bred or raced ❤️ and Quetzalcoatl did so well too!
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Fanta Arcadia wrote: 1 year ago
Darcy McBride wrote: 1 year ago Huge congrats on her SC win tonight! And the 3rd place finish! You have a good hold on the TM scene nowadays! So happy for you!!
Autumn Blackmill wrote: 1 year ago Congrats win the big win tonight! What a special filly!
Thank you both so much! I'm still shocked and over the moon with her performance! She is beyond a doubt the best horse I've ever owned, bred or raced ❤️ and Quetzalcoatl did so well too!
He's no slouch either! I'm going to look at my mares and find one for him.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Amazing!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

Caledfwlch's Year 62 in Review:

She began the season with only $741,250 in earnings and added $2,800,000 by year's end to total up to $3,541,250. All six of her starts this year were Grade 1's and she won 5 of them, all five of her wins came against open company (males, ages 3+ and up, except the Pegasus Turf Mile for 4+ and up). Four of her Grade 1 wins all came on the North American Continent and the fifth win came in Asia.

She started the season by winning the Grade 1 Pegasus Turf Mile on a firm course against four year olds and up by a half of a length after a bobbled break. She rested two weeks and came back in the Grade 1 Monaachi Mile over a yeilding course against three year olds and up by a length and a quarter. She then traveled to Asia to contest the Grade 1 Hong Kong Champions Mile against three year olds and up and won by a neck over Kehok.

Week 10 she emulated her Hall of Fame mother, Paramour, by winning her sixth straight Grade 1 the Toronto Mile by six lengths against open company, three years old and up. Her lone defeat of the year came in Week 13 in a race ironically restricted to her gender ages three years old and up, the Grade 1 Irish Matron.

The loss proved to do nothing but rekindle the fire in her heart for the Grade 1 Steward's Cup Turf Mile where she collared her stablemate (and nephew) Quetzalcoatl at the top of the lane, and held off the charge of Hushed Snowfall to take the biggest turf mile event of the year.

Year 62 Stats:
6: 5-0-0
6 Grade 1 Starts
5 Grade 1 Wins
$2,800,000 in earnings for year

Lifetime Stats:
17: 12-2-2
11 Grade 1 Starts
8 Grade 1 Wins
$3,541,250 lifetime
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

Caledfwlch will begin Year 63 looking to take the Pegasus Turf Mile in back to back years. There has only been one repeat winner in the history of the event, and that was Zeros Myth who won in Years 60 and 61.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Very cool stat!! Goodluck I'm rooting for her!!
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago Very cool stat!! Goodluck I'm rooting for her!!
Thank you!!

All:

Please vote Caledfwlch for North American Champion Female Turf Horse! Four Grade 1 wins in North America this year including the Pegasus Turf Mile and Steward's Cup Turf Mile ❤️

Fun fact: only 4 fillies have ever won the SCTM and there was a drought from YR44 to YR62, Memento Mori and Caledfwlch. The other two winners were Tickle and World's An Audience.
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

Thank you to everyone who voted Caledfwlch as the North American Champion Female Turf Horse!