Streaker

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Streaker

Post by Lily Wilkins »

❤️ Follow Your Fate x Bare Necessities ❤️
Hailing from one of the most dominant female families in SIM history, this colt is a half brother to some insane horses, including nine million dollar earner The People's Horse, hot young sire Acid Test, and the dam of this year's Derby winner!

Having the opportunity to purchase Streaker has been one of my biggest SIM "Yay" moments... I've had a crush on him since his first start as a two year old, and his headshot is one of my favorites in the game. He's a precocious guy who has beaten the likes of Byron and Browncoat; I thought for sure he'd make an impact in the Triple Crown this year, but unfortunately the stars didn't align for him. Nonetheless, he's a Grade 1 winner at both two and three years old, and I think he'll be even better as a four year old over slightly longer distances.
He's been a good boy and already won two stakes races for me since coming to my barn, including one with his best SF to date.

I have high hopes that with his amazing pedigree, he'll be a barn-changing stallion eventually too.

EDIT: He sucks.
Last edited by Lily Wilkins 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Re: Streaker

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

He has such a fun name! And lovely pedigree too, I bet he will do wonders for your stable in the future!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Well, my love affair with this colt is officially over. After realizing tonight that he's not black-type quality, I retired him. He's quite possibly one of the worst-nicking DR studs i've ever seen :lol:

With Baby Shark Doo Doo, for instance, he nicks "B". Her worst nick before that was a "B+" and she gets an "A-" and even an "A" to some studs.
I'm contemplating pensioning him and having a pretty, expensive stable pony...
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Haha, oh no! We must have jinxed him, oops!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

FWIW I got some B+ hypos from a couple hens I checked with him.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Lol you win some, you lose some! The SIM is always keeping me on my toes.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000