Heavy is the Crown

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Heavy is the Crown

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Heavy is the Crown

Backstreet Boy x Sia
Stats: 18: 11-5-2
Earnings: $2,929,500
BSF: 100

Her name is from this song

Her pedigree is full of horses that I've owned or bred: Memento Mori, Backstreet Boy, Shalom, Eohippus, Between the Stars, Life is Strange and she even has Can't Live in Fear, the horse who made my stable, in her first three generations. She's Backstreet Boy's first foal and his first G1 winner.

I will never get over the fact that her fastest speed figure to date was in her debut race as a 3 year old in a tiny stakes. Her Sire did the same thing to me, his lone 100 speed figure came in his first start as a 3 year old

G1 wins: Venda Stakes at 2, English One Thousand Guineas at 3, Arcadia Ladies Mile at 3, Dubai Millenium Mile at 4, Inglewood Mile at 4, Arcadia Ladies Mile at 4

G1 places: Steward's Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf to Dreamfyre at 2, Irish One Thousand Guineas to Dreamfyre at 3, Chriselliam Memorial Stakes to China Doll at 3, Steward's Cup Turf Mile to Zafonic Spirit at 3 (forever proud of how well she did as a 3 year old filly!), Pegasus Turf Mile to Dreamfyre at 4

Foals
Year 65: Lae'zel Yearling, Freak Late Bloomer
Last edited by Rebecca Rose Hepburn 4 months ago, edited 7 times in total.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Re: Heavy is the Crown

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Very nice 6 length win!! I'll be keeping my eye on her!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

She is amazing, RRH! I can't wait to see her headshot. And should you ever tire of her, please send her right over. lol
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Very, very nice filly! And I love how well Backstreet Boy is doing as a stud, what a horse.
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

i love her sm
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Moonlight Sonata - TR - $15,000
STEWARD APPROVED ULTRA DISCOUNT STAKES PRODUCER
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Her headshot came in and I love it! Week 6 she faces Dreamfyre again, it's gonna be spicy
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

Rebecca Rose Hepburn wrote: 11 months ago Her headshot came in and I love it! Week 6 she faces Dreamfyre again, it's gonna be spicy
eeeee she looks so pretty
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Moonlight Sonata - TR - $15,000
STEWARD APPROVED ULTRA DISCOUNT STAKES PRODUCER
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Can't wait to see them battle it out!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

I can't believe it's taken me this long to update this thread! What is time even? Anyways, this is still my favorite girl. I am super proud of her 3yr old year. She ran a 100 speed figure, won a pair of G1's, breezed past the million mark in earnings and was a close 2nd in the Steward Cup Turf Mile; obviously I would have loved a win there but to finish a neck behind in the big race as a 3yr old filly is a heck of an accomplishment.

So far this year I am thrilled with how she's doing. She was a close second behind her big rival/bestie Dreamfyre in the Pegasus after falling on her face, got an easy prep race and then ran a huge race to win in Dubai over Marowak. She's entered in the Inglewood mile for her next start; I wrote out a schedule for the rest of the year for her which was very bittersweet. I'm not 100% commited to retiring her at the end of the year but I'm leaning towards it at the moment. I'll probably go back and forth on it until after the Steward's Cup
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

It has been fun to watch Heavy is the Crown and Dreamfyre duking it out. Both terrific fillies. I know I would hate to think about pushing the retire button as well. Hopefully she will produce wonderous foals when she does!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Crown's first foal, Lae'zel is a late blooming Freak and I couldn't be happier with her! She has awful big shoes to fill but if she's half as good as her dam was then I'll be thrilled.