Special Headshot Sale

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: Special Headshot Sale

Post by Brandon Schultz »

The Steward wrote: 2 years ago
Brandon Schultz wrote: 2 years ago Just to be clear on the rules, if I breed all my horses and drop below $1.5 million I get free money right?
If you want to get technical, yes, but only you know in your heart if you're the kind of player that really needs a handout or not.
You're going to play the heart card.... ugh....
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Brandon Schultz wrote: 2 years ago
Brandon Schultz wrote: 2 years ago Just to be clear on the rules, if I breed all my horses and drop below $1.5 million I get free money right?
If you want to get technical, yes, but only you know in your heart if you're the kind of player that really needs a handout or not.
Haha I had this same question. I don’t reAlly need the handout but I am below 1.5 million. It’s always due to breeding.
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

The Steward wrote: 2 years ago This raised $54 million for "poor" players! LOVE IT!!!!!
Love it! Good job to The Steward, us artists and the players who donated ^^D
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Greg Czechowicz
Miler

Post by Greg Czechowicz »

When does this offer end?
Brooke Adams
Two Year Old

Post by Brooke Adams »

If its not to late, and there's funds available still, as a new player I would very much appreciate any help with funds! Thank you
Savina Lazaki
Sprinter

Post by Savina Lazaki »

Thank you to everyone who helped in various ways to make the donations possible. It's much appreciated!
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Jennifer Blake wrote: 2 years ago

Haha I had this same question. I don’t reAlly need the handout but I am below 1.5 million. It’s always due to breeding.
I felt good about my decision to not participate until I saw some of the people that took the stimulus. It's unfortunate that this generous gift for struggling new players went to so many players that clearly are not struggling. By my count, I believe/think/am guessing that there were at minimum 4 expert players who were given $ as were many more that are advanced players like myself. And that's just the players I could verify. I'm sure there are other players I didn't/couldn't notice.

Hindsight is 20/20 but I guess I should have known this would be abused and should have abused it myself.
Now Standing
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

I felt good about my decision to not participate until I saw some of the people that took the stimulus. It's unfortunate that this generous gift for struggling new players went to so many players that clearly are not struggling. By my count, I believe/think/am guessing that there were at minimum 4 expert players who were given $ as were many more that are advanced players like myself. And that's just the players I could verify. I'm sure there are other players I didn't/couldn't notice.

Hindsight is 20/20 but I guess I should have known this would be abused and should have abused it myself.
Well, I got 2,900 xD I do not complain because I am not really desperate for money, but I though I would try since I am not a rich player. And because I will draw 50% of the portraits part of the donations, I don't have a bad continence for asking for a little donation. Even if it was "only" 2,900 xD The Steward made the right call to give me that amount ^^ I do not complain ^^ I hope all the millions found it's way into lesser accounts who needed it more ^^

And I see it as a hint from the Steward that I have good enough horses who will give me more money in the future xD (HOPEFULLY!)
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Sara Julin wrote: 2 years ago

Well, I got 2,900 xD I do not complain because I am not really desperate for money, but I though I would try since I am not a rich player. And because I will draw 50% of the portraits part of the donations, I don't have a bad continence for asking for a little donation. Even if it was "only" 2,900 xD The Steward made the right call to give me that amount ^^ I do not complain ^^ I hope all the millions found it's way into lesser accounts who needed it more ^^

And I see it as a hint from the Steward that I have good enough horses who will give me more money xD (HOPEFULLY!)
I want to be clear that I don't blame anyone for taking the money. You, and the other expert players, did the smart thing by taking free money. My point was that I should have also gone with my first instinct and should have found a way to get free money for myself.
Now Standing
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Sara Julin wrote: 2 years ago

And I see it as a hint from the Steward that I have good enough horses who will give me more money xD (HOPEFULLY!)
I want to be clear that I don't blame anyone for taking the money. You, and the other expert players, did the smart thing by taking free money. My point was that I should have also gone with my first instinct and should have found a way to get free money for myself.
I understand :)
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Sad that people abused it 💔 on the flip side, it seems people are just going out and spending it and it’s ending back up in rich(er) player’s pockets again anyway 🙃
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Just wanted to thank ALL the donators!! Because of you, nearly 100 players got their bank accounts up to $1.5 million on the nose! Someone called it a SIM Stimulus, I liked that!

Time for a Steward auction to take it all away!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG