Scramble Y63

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Scramble Y63

Post by The Steward »

-No idea why the SIM opened late, looking into it with Admin
-Not sure why gallops aren't working with some not getting new comments, looking into it with Admin
-Weather conditions will need to be generated by hand since the midnight deadline was missed, will make it happen

-Please remember JUST how aggressively we moved the threshold for gallops last year. No new changes for this year, but essentially the Year 60 stakes are allowances, the Year 60 freaks are stakes, etc. Even my own amount of freaks I bred was cut by about 80%, because I didn't falsely inflate my gallops.

-No matter how disappointed you are with your gallops because you forgot the above, you don't need to send me a message accusing me of messing with your gallops to make them worse, or calling me names, etc etc. I 👏 Have 👏 Nothing 👏 To👏 Do👏 With👏 Your 👏Gallops

It's Breeders' Cup day in real life so don't expect answers to the first 2 points in the next 12 hours, but we'll figure it out!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Scramble Y63

Post by The Steward »

Updates:

-The SIM opened late due to Daylight Savings Time (fall back). The SIM opens by counting backwards from the first race, which included an hour difference with fall back.
-The new gallop comments are now fixed for harness racers (train under harness) but we don't understand if anything is happening with Arabians/chasers. We need more info, if anyone wants to reach out.
-Because of the delay to opening, weather didn't generate because it only generates once a day (midnight). It's generated now.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG