Alerts Feature

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Alerts Feature

Post by The Steward »

New feature on 1/1/23!

Alerts

My office --> Alerts (https://www.simhorseracing.com/myoffice/myalerts.php)

You are able to click the pencil and add a note about WHY you put that horse on your alerts. These notes also appear on the horse pages when you stumble across them in the future.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Re: Alerts Feature

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Mmm, excuse me, but on the age change, we’ve lost the 4 yr old option. Was that intended?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 1 year ago Mmm, excuse me, but on the age change, we’ve lost the 4 yr old option. Was that intended?
No :-(
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 1 year ago Mmm, excuse me, but on the age change, we’ve lost the 4 yr old option. Was that intended?
Per admin we didn't replace any places that had 4 year olds as an option.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Snags aside, I'm really appreciating the little QoL updates we're getting right now <3
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago
Per admin we didn't replace any places that had 4 year olds as an option.
You can have both
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Thanks much!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

In case you missed it, we upgraded this feature further for less clicking around. Enjoy it!!