New Update Survey

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.

What do you think about entries deadline

Poll ended at 7 years ago

I like how the current format. (Entries closing at 12 AM PST, 3AM EST)
20%
I want the new change, for entries to close 24hrs before post...
80%

Total votes: 25

Jake Yu
Grade 1 Winner

New Update Survey

Post by Jake Yu »

Here you go guys.. I want things to stay the way they are as it's awesome.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: New Update Survey

Post by The Steward »

Jack think of it this way: you are running a horse in the Melbourne Cup. Post time is 6am your time. You want to bet on your horse cause it's a sure thing. But if we don't change the current format, you would only have 3 hours to bet on the race and it would be in the middle of the night. Embrace the change.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Awesome Karl
Derby Contender

Re: New Update Survey

Post by Awesome Karl »

The change is coming either way, so the sooner it changes the sooner we can adjust to it.
And the sooner we can have have countless pages of forum threads complaining about it :mrgreen: , which we will whenever it does change.

I am looking forward to the multiple daily post times.
The Master (Turf Router) Stud Fee $10,000. 1 free breeding per player to a mare that hypos A-, A or A+.