Equestricon Selfies!

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Equestricon Selfies!

Post by The Steward »

We would really love to get some of these guys! Thanks!!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ashley Gibson
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Gibson »

I keep trying to do one, but all I get is this... "Feline Supervision is required!"
"I think it needs to be reiterated that Ashley Gibson is my hero.." - John Slotman (March 4, 2010 0757)

4:16 PM [John Slotman] I don't even know where to start.
4:16 PM [John Slotman] Except I heart Ashley.
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

The Steward wrote: 6 years ago 1. Take a (good quality, please!) selfie of you playing the SIM....get creative to be able to show yourself and the screen.... and send it to the Steward (by doing so, you give your permission for us to use it at our Equestricon show).
2. Include a short testimonial of why you love playing the game and the best aspects... short! Things like, "Where else can you build your own racing empire?"
3. If you do both of these things, include a link to a horse you want an equipment check on, and the Steward will send you both pieces of equipment!
What date do you need these by?
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Robbie Dee
Classic Contender

Post by Robbie Dee »

**Please help us out by participating! Photos due this week! Try and smile like you're actually enjoying the SIM ;-)**

Sorry about that but I doubt my face would attract many new customers

You have some beautiful people here - you should use their photos to advertise the Sim.
some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue
Ashley Gibson
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Gibson »

Sorry. Smiling is hard.
"I think it needs to be reiterated that Ashley Gibson is my hero.." - John Slotman (March 4, 2010 0757)

4:16 PM [John Slotman] I don't even know where to start.
4:16 PM [John Slotman] Except I heart Ashley.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Robbie Dee wrote: 6 years ago **Please help us out by participating! Photos due this week! Try and smile like you're actually enjoying the SIM ;-)**

Sorry about that but I doubt my face would attract many new customers

You have some beautiful people here - you should use their photos to advertise the Sim.
Your picture didn't come through, it was a weird error thing :-( You can email it directly if you want?
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Kristen Lexcen
Miler

Post by Kristen Lexcen »

I just realized I never ended up sending this. Whoops. Sorry