Y56 Updates

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tom Lin
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Y56 Updates

Post by Tom Lin »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago
Tammy Stawicki wrote: 3 years ago
Jennifer Blake wrote: 3 years ago

They are not splitting

https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1554902

I tried to enter three horses in this one to split it, but after entering two the race disappears from horse three’s view. I even scratched horse Two and went back to horse three to re enter and the race was there for horse three. If that makes since.... I haven’t had coffee yet
I think there is some confusion over what is meant by unlimited entries here.

From Tom's original post given that he is talking about comparing horses in one barn I am guessing he meant that a single owner should be allowed an unlimited number of entries in a race. We have already been told that that is not the case and they are only allowed two. The steward I take it interpreted that as an unlimited number of horses should be allowed to be entered regardless of owner which she did not see as necessary as races will split. The races do indeed split as I just saw.

Your issue is not due to the nonsplitting but rather the 2 horse/owner limit. So the race disappears after you enter your 2 horses since you've reached your personal limit not because the race is closed for entries. If I look under one my 2yo paints the race you linked does show up for me as a possibility to enter as I don't have any horses in it yet.
Thanks Tammy for the explanation. Glad they are splitting!
Tammy is bang on. It would be nice if you could have 6 horses from your stable in the same race and not be limited to two in case the race does not split.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

The Horse-types No Claiming and No Barrier Trials must be new, right?

Perfect, love it! Thank you! 😊
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Ma Springs wrote: 3 years ago The Horse-types No Claiming and No Barrier Trials must be new, right?

Yes it was put in place about a week ago. It is indeed very useful! I'm just hoping we'll get a claiming horse type too for those horses that only run in claimers.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Ma Springs wrote: 3 years ago The Horse-types No Claiming and No Barrier Trials must be new, right?

I'm just hoping we'll get a claiming horse type too for those horses that only run in claimers.
I just had the same thought today. Would be so nice to see a claimer flag.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Added more, more to come.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

The giving reserved spots is seriously the coolest :D
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago -100 and 550 yard workouts for Paints and Appys (these won't "work" yet)
Perhaps this is something I should have asked before I worked all my yearlings, but do these "work" yet and the post just wasn't open or do they still not work. And if they still don't work I'm assuming it only means that the time doesn't mean anything not that the horse didn't get credit for the workout
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago -100 and 550 yard workouts for Paints and Appys (these won't "work" yet)
Perhaps this is something I should have asked before I worked all my yearlings, but do these "work" yet and the post just wasn't open or do they still not work. And if they still don't work I'm assuming it only means that the time doesn't mean anything not that the horse didn't get credit for the workout
Oops, yes, these work now. Sorry! I'll update original post.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago
Oops, yes, these work now. Sorry! I'll update original post.
Glorious! Figured that was probably the case but figured it didn’t hurt to double check.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*