Lease Auction - Rare Opportunity

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Lease Auction - Rare Opportunity

Post by Andrew James »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=4475

Hi everyone, I have a couple of potential stallions retiring next year and I am reaching a peak number of dirt milers to be able to find races for so this year and most likely this year alone I am going to offer up most of my dirt miler barn for lease.

Hopefully it present a unique opportunity for some people to get into the dirt miler game.

There are mares from my strongest lines in here including a few descending from Nightchill, Street Smarts and Cause of Kindness. I've made ratings visible but below is a list of those who have a confirmed stakes galloper.

There are also a few non dirt milers in here.

Please consider and enjoy.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=4475

Stakes producers:

Dryjhna
Otatral
The Red Queen's War
Boom Goes the Dark
Endest Silann
Mogora
Super Midnight
What's Goin Down
Phoenix Inn
Dancer's Lament
Last edited by Andrew James 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: Lease Auction - Rare Opportunity

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Convenient! I am wanting to build up my DM barn this year. I can't wait to start bidding next week.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Great ad, having bought Justify this year I want to add some DM's this year. Bid on several, but left plenty for others as well; don't need every horse to make an impact. Thank you for this, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Thanks everyone for the early bids and Lucas/Brandon for the kind words.

There are five days left in this auction and there are a few mares that have no bid I would like to highlight.

Phoenix inn - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=948076 - descends from one of my best Dirt Router lines (Memories of Ice) but appears to be a better Dirt Miler broodmare. She has been bred to 2 dirt miler sires (All of Time and DnP) the resulting foals are Allowance and Stakes. Both happen to be fillies as well, could be a chance to get a foundational dirt miler broodmare.

Y'ghatan - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1090713 - a direct descendant of an OG SIM foundational mare Sahara Gold. She is only an Unpredictable but there is one or two good ones in there.

Good luck.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Ends tonight
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

One last bump, 2 hours left.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Thanks everyone, good luck with your Leases, hoping for a lot of stakes.