Stolichnaya's Mare Lease Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ashley Gibson
Grade 1 Winner

Stolichnaya's Mare Lease Auction

Post by Ashley Gibson »

Between being 7 1/2 months pregnant with complications, and having an almost 18 month old toddler, I don't have time to breed mares this year (or do much of anything). Please do me a favor and lease these mares so I don't feel tempted to breed them myself. Mares are all at least formidable (except the chasers and I believe they are at LEAST the equivalent of that for chasers, Brilliant and Strong, a couple are labelled potential but their flat ratings are Star and BH) but there's quite a few Blue Hens and Stars up as well. It also includes some TM pedigrees you likely won't get an opportunity at for a while (Think half sister to Shallow and Theme Park lines) once I start feeling better. This one closes on Friday just before results.. and can be found here.
"I think it needs to be reiterated that Ashley Gibson is my hero.." - John Slotman (March 4, 2010 0757)

4:16 PM [John Slotman] I don't even know where to start.
4:16 PM [John Slotman] Except I heart Ashley.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Stolichnaya's Mare Lease Auction

Post by Carole Hanson »

Ashley I'm sorry to hear you're having complications with the pregnancy, I pray that you and the baby are both healthy and that your delivery is much smoother. Sending you all my best wishes and keeping you in my thoughts.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago Ashley I'm sorry to hear you're having complications with the pregnancy, I pray that you and the baby are both healthy and that your delivery is much smoother. Sending you all my best wishes and keeping you in my thoughts.
I couldn’t say it better. Here’s hoping all is well and your complications dissolve...sending you and the babe so very much love! ❤️
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Awe 💔 breaks my heart to hear pregnancy is being mean to you! Making babies is HARD work, do whatcha gotta do to get through 🥰
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt