ds and ts lease auction blue hens and stars

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

ds and ts lease auction blue hens and stars

Post by Art K Stables »

all my blue hens and stars are up... the ones with the reserves are blue hens, the rest are stars, the ones that are 200k have bred more than one freak.. happy auctioning!!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=3695
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Re: ds and ts lease auction blue hens and stars

Post by Art K Stables »

FYI, the one mare without a bid https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=946720 you should know the 4yo xoxox was a FREAK injured in training, xoxox is a blue hen who is not in the auction because I bred her already, this star mare wheel from the bac nicks A- with several top dirt sprinters like king of stars if looks could decency, and A with WOG..
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

now about hens without a bid AOK Elizabeth 2yo is stakes, bids A- with lord b and sym, all about da bass has come into her own with a yearling and 2yo that are stakes, she nicks A with SYM and A- on several others, everspook I just picked up, WOG 2 allowance but she does nick A with WOG, Furst hasnt produced yet but she does nick A with SYM and Strong And Free, pointed rose has an obvious stakes horse that won the gelding cup at the end of the year, nicks A with SYM and A- with many others, hope that helps with any questions..
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

ok my last note on this auction, several star mares still available under 10k, and even a couple under 1k! of course those 2 multiple freak blue hen mares are up there, this will be the only chance to breed to these, last call!