looking for cast offs

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jack Ball
Two Year Old

looking for cast offs

Post by Jack Ball »

Hi I'm a new player, only been here couple of weeks,im looking to build my racing stable up and without sounding to cheeky was wondering if instead of sending your unwanted runners to A Jaysmen would you consider sending them to me first,thanks in advance
Richard Diemand
Sprinter

Re: looking for cast offs

Post by Richard Diemand »

Any of my horses on the new player sales page you can have for free. but I don't know how to transfer them to you; you'll have to contact the steward I guess. GOOD LUCK in the Sim RAD
Jack Ball
Two Year Old

Post by Jack Ball »

Richard Diemand wrote: 5 years ago Any of my horses on the new player sales page you can have for free. but I don't know how to transfer them to you; you'll have to contact the steward I guess. GOOD LUCK in the Sim RAD
thats great i'll look into it cheers
Flizan Hambletonian
Turf Router

Post by Flizan Hambletonian »

I´ll see what I have!
Country House Turf Router, AW Router, Steeplechaser
Smoke and Gusto Paint Dirt Router
Flizans Bourbon Steeplechaser
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

I have numerous unnamed, unraced horses sitting in my racing barn. I'll be happy to send many your way. Have fun & good luck.

If anyone else wants some cast offs, send me a message.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Jack Ball
Two Year Old

Post by Jack Ball »

Just wanna say a big thanks to everyone who's sent me horse's