Stolichnaya Racing Lease Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ashley Gibson
Grade 1 Winner

Stolichnaya Racing Lease Auction

Post by Ashley Gibson »

I don't have much time to enter/race things... so I put about half my runners in a lease auction. I'm not looking for big bucks, but these horses could make decent money at Trial Park for a new player or just be a (hopefully money maker outside) The only horse in the auction that was not at least an allowance is Cuff Links, but she's a stakes winner anyway. Most of these horses if you win this year I will let you lease next year too (with a few exceptions of fillies I may want to breed, but I don't know which those are yet, but if you lease one of those, I'm sure I can find something for you next year to lease if you want). Auction is located here.
"I think it needs to be reiterated that Ashley Gibson is my hero.." - John Slotman (March 4, 2010 0757)

4:16 PM [John Slotman] I don't even know where to start.
4:16 PM [John Slotman] Except I heart Ashley.