All ALLOWANCE two year old two year lease auction opening tonight

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

All ALLOWANCE two year old two year lease auction opening tonight

Post by Lucas Davenport »

This auction includes dirt and turf routers, and standardbreds. These categories have not started to race yet. They are currently up do date in workouts and with the probable correct equipment selected. Obviously you should check if the correct equipment is being used after the first races and make adjustments as necessary. I simply have too many horses in these categories and juggling them to get them all entered is more work than fun. And this game is supposed to be fun, not work. My expectation for the thoroughbreds is they should win an average of 30K by the end of their three year old year(when the leases expire). For mine currently running this has been achieved, with a couple at six figures of winnings and a scattering of stakes wins included. The standardbreds are a bit of an unknown, since these allowance gallopers are probably about a 50/50 mix of the old stakes and allowances. I'd say expecting 15-25K is reasonable.

Any time during the lease AFTER THEY HAVE WON A RACE if you want the males gelded simply end the lease and ask that I geld them and re-lease them to you. I never geld mine until after they have won their first race. I do not expect these to realize much in the lease auction because they should be making you money. Also, one final proviso: they are all allowance gallopers based on their most recent gallop, not one done recently just for this auction. Good luck with these, and make yourselves money with them. Lucas
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: All ALLOWANCE two year old two year lease auction opening tonight

UPDATE: in case you were concerned, just received from The Steward: "Yes we made that update a couple weeks ago - leasees can name unnamed horses but not renamed. People rejoiced!!!"
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: All ALLOWANCE two year old two year lease auction opening tonight