Silly Pioneer of the Nile Mare Question

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Katie Stepanian
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Silly Pioneer of the Nile Mare Question

Post by Katie Stepanian »

Happy with my Blue Hen AWR underbid! :)
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

And the best name is .... A Nile Elation . . . altho I think there's an extra 'E' in there.
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

The Steward wrote: 5 years ago Make sure you're hypoing the correct things

1/3 of the mares are dirt
1/3 of the mares are turf
1/3 of the mares are AW

Happy bidding.
I did in fact hypo one or two at the time to turf sire Summerland and it came back crud. Tried a few with Justify and Doctor Who for other dirt comparisons. Not much good. Based on the fact that none of the top Pioneer ofthe nile offspring were turf I didn't see the point in wasting more game points on checking them all for turf after the first one or two failed.
Ryan Whitehead wrote: 5 years ago You were able to Bloodstock all these mares during the auction so it wasn't a guessing game who the hens and stars were. lol
Pleased you figured out that the only auction in the last several years allowed that, Once again, hasn't been a game option for some time, didn't waste time clicking the button.
On the plus side, short of said mares getting an artificial boost, the majority won't produce much taking into account the history of the holiday mares and the fact they are missing half a pedigree... Steward once mentioned that all those empty boxes added zero to the mares future. Still, best of luck to those that bought some. :lol:
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Pioneer 11 is a star mare - she hypoed B+ with dirt, turf and AW, so I have no idea what she might do well with.

Benjamin B+
James Dean B+
Reddington B+
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Well, Pioneer 14 (Nile Pioneer) is a blue hen, and she also is B+ to multiple top end AW, dirt, and turf stallions. I thought (hoped) something had to show up as an A-! I may just breed her to Le Vent Se Leve and see how the offspring works.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Lori Hamill wrote: 5 years ago Pioneer 11 is a star mare - she hypoed B+ with dirt, turf and AW, so I have no idea what she might do well with.

Benjamin B+
James Dean B+
Reddington B+
Try Le Cent Se Leve and see what happens?
yeah
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

The answers range from (paraphrasing) I don't know to here's the formula. The best thing I can see is that they are all 4 years old and there are about 10 SIM years to figure it out.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

There are 6 that hypo A- to AWR, 8 A- to DR, and 6 that are B+ to everything. So I assume, from Em’s post that the B+ ones are the Turf.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Glenn Larson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Glenn Larson »

pioneer 13 is a blue hen AWR mare... I guess I'm back in the AWR biz
Glenn Larson