Not selling anymore

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Not selling anymore

Post by Rochelle Bos »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/location ... tionID=209

(Open to offers)

Earn $22k per week. Earns more than enough to cover quarterly fees.

Barbados location, excellent farm for a DS Barn.

Edit: made almost 40k yesterday between my barns. I think I’ll keep this one for a while.
Last edited by Rochelle Bos 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Islands Barn For Sale - 1100 boarders

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

that was quick lol
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Pete Vella wrote: 4 years ago that was quick lol
Quick? I wishy washyed like 30 times lol and I have like 10 DS, what am I going to do with a farm in the Islands 😅 I would currently much rather buy a nice horse to race, since I only have 2ish(?) that make me happy

Edit 1: Although now you’ve put me back on the wishy side...

Edit 2: BACK TO WASHY
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

The problem with giving a figure for weekly income is its not guaranteed. Those horses might all get moved.
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

I feel bad when newer players get over the 2 million dollar mark and then buy a farm. Farms really do nothing for your barn, unless you have thousands of horses like I do. It is always much better to take the 2 million and spend it on something nice at a Steward auction.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Randall Allen wrote: 4 years ago I feel bad when newer players get over the 2 million dollar mark and then buy a farm. Farms really do nothing for your barn, unless you have thousands of horses like I do. It is always much better to take the 2 million and spend it on something nice at a Steward auction.
Hehehe...Rochelle has 2193 horses, 815 are pensioned...she should keep the farm and send her pensioners to the Islands for their golden years.
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 4 years ago
Randall Allen wrote: 4 years ago I feel bad when newer players get over the 2 million dollar mark and then buy a farm. Farms really do nothing for your barn, unless you have thousands of horses like I do. It is always much better to take the 2 million and spend it on something nice at a Steward auction.
Hehehe...Rochelle has 2193 horses, 815 are pensioned...she should keep the farm and send her pensioners to the Islands for their golden years.
Can she save me a stall for me? That way I can retire to the islands in my Golden years too!
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I didn’t buy this farm, I won it. I am trying to get money to buy a stewie ;)

Nick Gilmore wrote: 4 years agoHehehe...Rochelle has 2193 horses, 815 are pensioned...she should keep the farm and send her pensioners to the Islands for their golden years.
All my pensioners/mares/foals/will-they-improvers currently live at my farm in Canada (which also makes enough from boarders to pay its way), wouldn’t make sense to ship them all just based on location :)
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Dave Trainer wrote: 4 years ago The problem with giving a figure for weekly income is its not guaranteed. Those horses might all get moved.
Even if half of them, or 75% of them left if would still be enough for this farm to earn its way. All you need is 250 boarders for it to earn its keep. AND if you have 250 mares/pensioners/will-they-improvers yourself who live there you’re breaking even in boarding fees to cover the cost of the farm’s quarterly fees, everything else is just gravy
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program