"Small mare lease" catalog

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

"Small mare lease" catalog

Post by Lisa Bennert »

A nice, small mare lease with various breeds/ distances and broodmare comments :)
Here's a link to my barn screenshot showing the bloodstock comments that I got: https://ibb.co/jgcRv24
The others have been hypomated and nick like either unpredictable or formidable.
Reserves are set by my personal value of the mares, hope the prices are fair to everyone. I'll probably highlight some of them later today.
Thanks for your interest and happy bidding!

Lisa
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Re: "Small mare lease" catalog

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Okay, maybe some reserves were set a little high or the timing isn't that good with all the other auctions going on, but here are some mares still without bids that I really think deserve a shot:

Bildung has an interesting pedigree, being by expensive GP stallion Mondialiste and out of a multiple graded stakes winning mare, who also produced another multiple graded stakes winner. Available for 5k

But Why was a decent allowance galloper that I didn't always place that well. She's a half to 2 stakes winners and nicks like a formidable. Also available for 5k

Dubai Fantasy is by the young top sire Dubai Touchdown and out of a stakes winning mare. She is a half sister to the G1 winning mare In the Cards. Also 5k

Maybe Baby is a high nicking formidable by top stallioin Lord Black. She has two half siblings that gallop stakes, one of them is a G1 placed multiple graded stakes winner. The dam was also stakes placed and a half to multiple stakes winners. Available for 20k.

Niemals is also a high nicking formidable and was a straight A nick out of a blue hen. She has a top notch pedigree, by See You Monday and out of a multiple stakes winning mare, half to a millionaire and several other multiple stakes winners. 2/3 foals are allowance, both stakes placed. Available for 40k.

Subjectivity is a 7-time stakes winner. Her dam was also a stakes winner and has produced 3/4 allowance foals so far, Subjectivitys half brother is also a multiple stakes winner. Because she's only unpredictable, she's available for only 10k
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Lisa Bennert wrote: 4 years ago or the timing isn't that good with all the other auctions going on,
And just like that, the Steward has opened her final auction of the year. The Sim isn't fair, lol

So, however, all mares not leased will be offered on the forum at reduced prices, I guess, as I really don't want to spend any more time looking for stallion options.
Thanks to everyone who has bid so far :)

Lisa
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

All but one mare leased out, thank you so much to all who bid, I wish you all the best of luck with your resulting foals!

The mare (Pacer) that didn't get leased is now available at a cheaper price: https://www.simhorseracing.com/simforum ... 32#p401832

Lisa