ISO DR Mare Lease(s)

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

ISO DR Mare Lease(s)

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Do you have some Formidable (or better) rated Dirt Route mares hanging out that you're not super excited to breed? Send them to me!
My stable is in the very early start-up phases of a Dirt Route program, and I could really use YOUR help! I am looking for loaded potatoes... Err I mean pedigrees (shoot, this whole second-trimester pregnant situation's got me constantly hungry), good sires, mares who actually produce things that can run... You get the picture.

I know that's a lot to ask because, like, everyone wants to break into DIrt routing and it's super tough so most of the time you keep your decent mares to breed yourselves, but if you see fit to lease any out please keep me in mind. I will pay you for said leases, of course. We can discuss that privately.

Gain a best friend forever and message me today :D
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: ISO DR Mare Lease(s)

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Lily check here. Lots of DR mares in that group. All formidable. If you want a package deal due to the 5 horse limit, let me know.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Re: ISO DR Mare Lease(s)

Post by Ashley Hunt »