Looking for 3YO/4YO Maidens TM DS TS

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tony Baker
Sprinter

Looking for 3YO/4YO Maidens TM DS TS

Post by Tony Baker »

I was looking thru the information on some of my horses page the other day and noticed this.

"Give this horse away, permanently, to the computer. Horses age 4 and younger cost $5,000 to send away." And an owner has since confirmed to me that this is correct.

It got me thinking what people do with their non-performing 4YO's that are yet to break their maiden race ? Are they hanging onto them so they can give them away to the computer as a 5YO next year or do they swallow the $5k and do so now.

I noticed there are a few races at Trial Park (in the last 3 weeks) that sometimes run with just a few runners if any at all, mainly 3YO+ mile maidens and 3YO+ turf and dirt sprinter maidens.

I have been trying to buy a few off the sales page when they appear for $1 and perhaps a little more $100 (claimers mainly and some solids)

My question is if anyone has any 3YO(about to turn 4YO) TS/DS or Milers that are still maidens I'd be keen to buy some at a small price each and try and race some at Trial Park next year and try and get that elusive maiden win and then if need be send them off myself if need be when they turn 5YO at year end.

If someone was willing to sell some I figure it will also help me learn how to get them fit and work out equipment on them as I'll need to know how to do this once I start training yearlings in a year or so.

Thanks....oh and feel free to yell at me if my thinking is totally warped and I have got this concept wrong.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Re: Looking for 3YO/4YO Maidens TM DS TS

Post by Laura Smith »

I should have some for sure. I'll pm you.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Sent you a PM, Tony.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Tony Baker
Sprinter

Post by Tony Baker »

Thankyou very much Laura, Darcy and others who have messaged.
Tony Baker
Sprinter

Post by Tony Baker »

Am still on a treasure hunt for any 3YO/4YO Dirt and Turf mile maidens if any owners are interested in seeing them gone from their stable.

I had a "different career" horse wobble and hang badly up the stretch during the week and finished with a speed figure of 56 and still won at Trial Park so I figure anything is possible. :D