Getting rid of my AW sprinters

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Getting rid of my AW sprinters

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Hello all.

At some point, I tried to get into the AWS game and I've recently realized that it just isn't for me. I got rid of most of my AW sprinters but I've got a few more and I'd really just rather get rid of them to thin down the barn and give me less to worry about. I'm offering them up as a package deal if anyone wants them. It's just 6 horses. If you are interested please reach out and make an offer (including free, that's an offer I'd be willing to accept just to get them taken away because I really need to reduce my barn size). In a day or two, I'll send them over to whoever makes the best offer (or whoever is willing to take them all for free if nobody wants to pay for them - they are really nothing special).

The AW horses I'm trying to get rid of are:
Saisies Four-year-old Allowance gelding. He's been on the board in 8 of 12 starts.
Sheen Death Three-year-old productive filly
Gallows Glow Three-year-old productive filly.
Private Kiss Four-year-old solid filly
Private Heat Three-year-old productive gelding
Rev Your Smile Three-year-old productive gelding
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)