Formid Mares on the Sales Page

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Formid Mares on the Sales Page

Post by Brandon Schultz »

I was going to have a formid/star auction this year to thin down my mares - and then some players reached out about buying/leasing all of my stars and made offers I couldn't resist. Now all I've got left are the extra formids and not enough mares for an auction. Instead, I figured I'd just throw the rest up on the sales page and see if anyone is interested.

There's a couple of allowance producers in the bunch and lots of young mares that just don't have a spot in my tiny breeding operation for one reason or another. I like keeping a small barn mostly. Mares are all priced a bit different but all are less than $10k. If they are under $5k and don't sell I'll probably just pension/AJ and if they are over $5k I'll probably hold onto them and maybe breed them if I have money left over. Feel free to inquire about specifics of any of the mares if you are interested.

Link to the Mares for Sale

Also, if you are interested in more DS formids, feel free to send me a PM as well. I'm likely going to be selling a few more of them and would be happy to make a deal on them, I just haven't gotten around to deciding which I'm keeping and which I'm getting rid of.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: Formid Mares on the Sales Page

Bump, and a few more added
Now Standing
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: Formid Mares on the Sales Page

Just a few left. I dropped prices on the remaining ones. If not purchased by this weekend I'll pension and gp.
Now Standing