Lease Auction - TB Broodmares - Blue Hens, Stars, & Formidable Only - Ratings Listed

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Lease Auction - TB Broodmares - Blue Hens, Stars, & Formidable Only - Ratings Listed

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Check it out! Breed early or hold and breed late this year... this auction includes Steward bred mares, stakes producing mares, etc. All types of dirt and turf type mares.

If you want to know what any mare has produced just let me know I'm happy to tell you all of the gallop comments listed for her offspring. But for most of these their offspring's performance on the track speaks for them well.

I used the new feature to list the gallop and breeding abilities, but some of the mares are old enough that I guess it didn't log their gallops. I'll post those missing here:

Beach : Stakes
Blue Sparks: Allowance
Concise: Stakes
Dark Forte: Allowance
Desert Whisper: Stakes
Ilitoko: Allowance
Legend of Sherwood: Productive

THEN, these I tried steeplechasing training before retiring them so their gallop comments are messed up... here are their real gallop comments:

Firewater Sally: Productive
Grey Time: Allowance
Impurity: Productive
Look Brighter: Allowance
Next to Your Heart: Stakes
Rocky Past: Allowance
Tornado Strike: Productive
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~