Horses available

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Re: Horses available

Post by Durzo Blint »

Wishing you all the best Gigi!
Te Akau Downs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Te Akau Downs »

Sorry to see u go Gigi
PATIENCE is the cheapest thing in racing and least used.. J.B Cummings..
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

One of my very favorite people, but I understand your real life pressures and how overwhelming it is. <3 <3
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Gigi I’m so sorry to see you go. I witnessed your rise through the ranks from newbie to champion and expert trainer and I always thought you were a very hard working, genuine and kind SIM player. I’m sorry real life has gotten in the way, I hope you return one day or even just pop by the forum here and there.

Wish you the absolute best of luck for the future!
Avery Genna
Turf Router

Post by Avery Genna »

Sorry to hear that you’re leaving! Wishing nothing but health and happiness for you.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Going to really miss having you around Gigi. The Sim is secondary however, and I pray that your health takes a turn for the better.
Lee Cara
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Lee Cara »

Best wishes going forward Gigi!
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

Gigi - I don't know u too well but i will NEVER forget the "there will be a slight delay ..." picture and good ol SEA SALT !!! Good luck in the future!
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Sorry to hear Gigi, you've been a staple of success since I joined the SIM. Hopefully life gets a little easier for you soon.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
John Nicholson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by John Nicholson »

Sorry to hear your leaving Gigi I hope your health issues get better.
Masaya Stable
Miler

Post by Masaya Stable »

the most important gigi is to find health. he has a good quote that my wife consults every day. it's the dr. Mercola if you look for the problem you have. you will find how you feed and a lot of natural medical advice.

good recovery
I also sympathize with the family problem
good luck, need a lot of love and patience
Steve Handley
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Handley »

Hope your feeling better soon
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Sorry to see you go, GiGi, wishing all of the best for you and your family. Hope you will be able to return in the not too distant future. <3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

I’m getting some help to liquidate the vast majority of my stable and get down to a VERY small handful of horses so I can keep my game going without pressure...

Thanks to everyone for the kind messages and words of support. Right now my main focus is keeping my job and supporting my kids then it’s all about getting rest...
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Kelley Wachter
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelley Wachter »

This is very sad news to see :-( hoping your health issues get better! I know how hard it is between real life issues to try to find time for the SIM so I know you are probably making the best decision for you but it still makes me sad.