Horses available

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Horses available

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

So I'm done. With health issues and family pressures, I don't have the energy or the resilience for the game anymore. Most of my big ticket horses, stew breds and stallions I have some plans for rehoming or returning, but if I have horses you really want, shoot me a message in game. Give me time though - I'm pretty worn out as it is and my Simperior expires tomorrow and I'm not renewing it, so finding horses might be a little slow without all the fancy filters I'm used to. Obviously I have no need for simbux, so this is a good opportunity for established players with lower bankrolls to get some good horses.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: Horses available

Post by Darcy McBride »

Oh, Gigi, I am so sorry. I shall hate to see you go! I hope your health issues improve greatly, and your family pressures will turn around as well. Wishing you the best, and again, I am very sorry to lose you. :(
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
George Knatz
Miler

Post by George Knatz »

I’m so sorry to hear this. I hope things turn around for you soon.
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

Sorry to see that life in pulling you in another direction. I'll still be afraid of Gigi...very afraid.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

I’m sorry to see you go Gigi. I will miss your maiden non-winners of 20 stakes races every year and I will never forget the fact that the first horse I got from $0-$100,000 in earnings was one you generously put on the sales page for way less than it was worth.
yeah
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 4 years ago I’m sorry to see you go Gigi. I will miss your maiden non-winners of 20 stakes races every year and I will never forget the fact that the first horse I got from $0-$100,000 in earnings was one you generously put on the sales page for way less than it was worth.
I’m hoping I can persuade Emily to set up the hopeless stakes as a regular sim race...
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Doug Cuomo
Derby Contender

Post by Doug Cuomo »

Sorry to hear that. I hope you nothing but better health and happiness.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Gigi Gofaster wrote: 4 years ago
Dylan Christensen wrote: 4 years ago I’m sorry to see you go Gigi. I will miss your maiden non-winners of 20 stakes races every year and I will never forget the fact that the first horse I got from $0-$100,000 in earnings was one you generously put on the sales page for way less than it was worth.
I’m hoping I can persuade Emily to set up the hopeless stakes as a regular sim race...
If not I’d be willing to take it over
yeah
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I'm sorry to see you go. We never talked but I've admired your game from afar and I was hoping I'd have a NW20 candidate in the next go-around. I hope your life situation improves for you soon.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Tom Mudgett
Derby Contender

Post by Tom Mudgett »

I hope your health takes a turn for the better. Good Luck.
Zarley - 25k - DM
Troika - 25k - DM
Timeweaver - 20k - DM
Swordsman - 15k - DM
Fra Mauro - 15k - DM
Some Rocky Socket - 10k - DM/DR
Space Invader - 7.5k - DM
Cotton Eye Joe - 5k - DM
Eugene Ferguson
Miler

Post by Eugene Ferguson »

Gigi, very sorry to hear that you are leaving. I'm hopeful that your health issues and family pressures will improve quickly as you rest and recover. I am one of the more quite players so we haven't talked much, but I have enjoyed the few times that we have communicated. You will be missed. Wishing you a speeding return to good health and family matters. Eugene
Burgundy Hill Farms
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Burgundy Hill Farms »

Gigi...it's been a pleasure. I wish you only the best going forward and know that you will be missed.

Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

always a world class person im gonna miss competing against you in Ts if you ever come back im sure you will find a lot of support here. wishing you the best of health and hoping everything improves.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

The Sim just won’t be the same without you. Here’s hoping you get back on your feet soon.
Brian Chunn
Miler

Post by Brian Chunn »

Wishing you health and happiness,never spoke to you but always admired you as a simster.