Yearling barn clearence

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Yearling barn clearence

Post by Carole Hanson »

Following my racing barn clearance, I'm clearing out my yearling barn:

Claimer
$1-At Peak
$2-Progress
$3-Late Bloomer

Solid
$10-At Peak
$11-Progress
$12-Late Bloomer

Productive
$100-At Peak
$101-Progress
$102-Late Bloomer

Horses with names have equipment figured out, all others have been checked for equipment and need a training piece
Link:https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Yearling barn clearence

Post by Carole Hanson »

Bump
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Another day, another bump
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Here are a few that I think have the potential to improve or are worth it based on pedigree:

Summer Night Moon-This one is by Summerland out of a 'star' mare and is said to be a late bloomer. This is the dam's 2nd foal, her first running 5f in 58.20, 6f in 1:09.96 and 7f in 1:23.80 and being rated allowance. 2nd dam produced freak and multi millionaire King of Ashes, and herself is a 1/2 sister to my foundation mare Moon of Atlantis.

Schingolette-Another late bloomer, this filly's dam is a 'star' broodmare (who herself is out of a star broodmare, as is that 2nd dam) and her first workout was pretty good for a solid.

Smallandmighty-The dam is a 'star' mare, full sister to this one is 'stakes' and none of the siblings have been worse than productive, a progressive type there's room for improvement here.

Strong Persona-Dam of this one has produced 2 'stakes' including an undefeated stakes winning 2yo, the sire is also very nice.