well geeez abe . . .

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

well geeez abe . . .

Post by LA Pepper »

So glad youre back tho, but I just spent 1/2 hour making bids while you made this announcement! oh well - back to work . . .
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: well geeez abe . . .

Post by Lily Wilkins »

That auction caused all kinds of craziness at my stable..
I sold a horse and bought GPs I likely would not have sold/bought, but there was a horse in the auction I really wanted. Oh well, now I'm down a Freak and some real money and up SIM $8,000,000. :lol:
I am glad he decided to come back, as a game is nothing without a decent player base and I feel like there's been so many dispersal sales recently.
“ 𝐴𝑧𝑒𝑙 πΈπ‘žπ‘’π‘–π‘›π‘’ β€›
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Lily Wilkins wrote: ↑4 years ago That auction caused all kinds of craziness at my stable..
I sold a horse and bought GPs I likely would not have sold/bought, but there was a horse in the auction I really wanted. Oh well, now I'm down a Freak and some real money and up SIM $8,000,000. :lol:
I am glad he decided to come back, as a game is nothing without a decent player base and I feel like there's been so many dispersal sales recently.
Seems you could ask for a GP refund? I’m not 100% sure because the original post was edited... https://www.simhorseracing.com/simforum ... =2&t=47821
β™› KINGSWOOD β™›
Pensioner Program
β€’ Pension your 2yo or older horse
β€’ Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
β€’ Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: ↑4 years ago
Lily Wilkins wrote: ↑4 years ago That auction caused all kinds of craziness at my stable..
Seems you could ask for a GP refund? I’m not 100% sure because the original post was edited... https://www.simhorseracing.com/simforum ... =2&t=47821
I sent Lily a note
β˜… SHOOTING STAR STABLES β˜…

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I bought them for the purpose of the exchange, so I'm not sure how that would work. I don't think it would be fair for me to have them refunded and keep the SIM money I got, but now I don't really want to give up the SIM money :lol:
So, i'm leaving it alone. I love being able to support the game any way I can, and it just means that I might need to be a little fickle with my real life SIM budget for a couple months now :)
“ 𝐴𝑧𝑒𝑙 πΈπ‘žπ‘’π‘–π‘›π‘’ β€›
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Glad to hear he's back!
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

I didn't make a single bid. I just had this feeling.... :)
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED