Allowance Yearlings - SOLD!

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Allowance Yearlings - SOLD!

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Selling a handful of allowance galloping yearlings in order to try to make space and some extra cash for breeding. All yearlings that are for sale gallop allowance and are either peak or normal progression (no late bloomers). I believe that all have the correct equipment (unless I messed something up in my note-taking)... All have been vetted for soundness and are fully fit headed into next year.

I priced them higher than I normally would for allowance yearlings because if they don't sell I'm happy to race them myself. I just figured I could use the extra cash for breeding if someone else wants them for the prices offered.

Link to the horses for sale
Last edited by Brandon Schultz 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: Allowance Yearlings

Post by Brandon Schultz »

ALL ARE SOLD!

Apparently I priced them too low because they FLEW off the shelves. Thanks for your purchases to all that bought my horses! I can't wait to blow that money breeding claimers this year :lol: . I hope they run well for you (I love watching others succeed with my homebreds)!
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)