Looking to lease Brilliant Chaser mares!

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: Looking to lease Brilliant Chaser mares!

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Just a quick question. Which test is most accurate for steeplechasers to prove their intelligence? I wouldn't want to send you an ignorant mare
;p
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Tell them so run and out a couple walls. See if they jump. If they do, that’s good, keep em.
If they don’t?? They really should probably find another career.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Pete Vella wrote: 4 years ago Yes the dispersal auctions are a mixture of all of a Rachel Sandler’s crappy left over’s and Emmie Kay’s dumping grounds. Horses that that she didn’t want to pay 5k to GP so she sent them to Rachel’s account at the last minute before dispersal.

Some funny business going on for sure before these auctions were created. In the first auction there a ton of horses either bought by Emmie Kay or bred by Emmie Kay which were all given to Rachel Sadler just yesterday week7 day 2.

Definitely buyer beware.
Yes, I connected the dots too late. Saw what was going on right after I picked up a couple of Emmie's from the first. Too late to back out of the second where I picked up a few more claimers. Fool me twice... Ah well, no big money, but sure looked a bit shady, should have read your post sooner!
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500