TBS Auction Schedule Y55

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Re: TBS Auction Schedule Y55

Post by Tim Matthews »

I noticed that the last auction that opens has a limit of 2 bids for 2 horses, which means no underbids. Just wondering if this is intentional.
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Tim Matthews wrote: 4 years ago I noticed that the last auction that opens has a limit of 2 bids for 2 horses, which means no underbids. Just wondering if this is intentional.
I asked, because I thought it was a good question, and according to the Steward, it is.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Since there are something like 45(?) horses left not at auction will there be 3rd yearling auction this year or something else?
yeah
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 4 years ago Since there are something like 45(?) horses left not at auction will there be 3rd yearling auction this year or something else?
The steward told me she was going to send me something like 45 horses to race for her y55. That’s probably them ;)
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Pete Vella wrote: 4 years ago
Dylan Christensen wrote: 4 years ago Since there are something like 45(?) horses left not at auction will there be 3rd yearling auction this year or something else?
The steward told me she was going to send me something like 45 horses to race for her y55. That’s probably them ;)
Maybe she's saving them to go to everyone who can make it a whole year without complaining about something on the forum. Sadly races just started and I'm out :(
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

There's an auction opening in two weeks if you click through auction IDs enough you can see it :-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

The Steward wrote: 4 years ago
There's an auction opening in two weeks if you click through auction IDs enough you can see it :-)
Thanks!
yeah
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

So you were not saving those for me?????
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Pete Vella wrote: 4 years ago
So you were not saving those for me?????
Shhh that's our secret

*Disclaimer: This is just me being cheeky with Pete, he is in no way actually getting special treatment
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

I’d been saving all my shekels for the Skyfall yearling :(