TBS Auction Round 3

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

TBS Auction Round 3

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Got my first choice - a Obsidian Fury x Witch's Familiar colt. Paid a pretty penny for him - for whatever reason, this season, it seems like top colts are going for more than top fillies - but he galloped freak, and only needed one piece of equipment. Very happy! Hope everyone else is happy with their purchases.
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Re: TBS Auction Round 3

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Kaden is a Stakes galloper.
Last edited by Jennifer Blake 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
George Knatz
Miler

Post by George Knatz »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1221786

Is a $4.2 million PEAK SOLID. yes I looked twice.
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

I got my first choice, https://www.simhorseracing.com//horse.p ... ID=1224591, and he is a stakes, at his peak.
I really invested in the game this game year and has managed to buy 3 SB's. Before I have only manage to buy 2 (I believe) during 11 real life years of playing the game xD
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Johanna Stk
Eclipse Champion

Post by Johanna Stk »

The Winter Sun, she is a stakes and at her peak.
Skam den som ger sig!
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Busy week or so. Just got the Fancy Shoes colt for 800K galloped stakes. Last sale got a freak for 1.8M, a stakes for 1.3M and private purchased a stakes for 1M, all dirt routers. Sale before that I got a 4.2M turf sprinter which I added 2M to and got a 2 year old dirt route freak. Not bad for a few days work.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

George Knatz wrote: 4 years ago https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1221786

Is a $4.2 million PEAK SOLID. yes I looked twice.
Wha...I-huh???? Feel bad for you George (but I will say At Peak horses can still improve!)
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Rite of Passage got him in spite of coming very close to my budget limit. Stake, sound, one piece...it’s starting out a good day, I’m happy!
Nicholas Johnson
Miler

Post by Nicholas Johnson »

This was a shot in the dark, but https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1222075 galloped stakes. He's at his peak.
Johnson Stables
Margaux
2x SC AWR Matron Winner

Pine Mountain Standing: 35,000
Y64 SC AWR Classic Winner
Y65 Pegasus Route Winner
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

https://www.simhorseracing.com//horse. ... ID=1222108 galloped stakes. I liked a few more but they went above my spending budget.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I got this filly who galloped stakes. Happy to have a future date for Cairo Prince!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Leigh Ann Anderson wrote: 4 years ago https://www.simhorseracing.com//horse. ... ID=1222108 galloped stakes. I liked a few more but they went above my spending budget.
You picked the right one, the twin is an allowance.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

this filly galloped stakes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I won DR colt You Are Everything

I bought him based on the name and the sire. Mr. Wonderful if a really hot young sire out of the Nalbone stable that I feel is still a little under the radar.

He galloped freak so I’m pretty happy.

True story, I was not going to be awake when the auction ended at 4am so I just had to set a high reserve and hope it holds. I had a dream that I was awake 3 minutes prior to the auction ending to find that some random sim player I never heard of outbid me with a high bid of like 17 million. I was frantically trying to place another bid, but I didn’t know how and I ended up with nothing.

Woke up this morning and had to double take when I saw the results to make sure it was real.

🤣😂
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Glenn Escobar
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Glenn Escobar »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 4 years ago Got my first choice - a Obsidian Fury x Witch's Familiar colt. Paid a pretty penny for him - for whatever reason, this season, it seems like top colts are going for more than top fillies - but he galloped freak, and only needed one piece of equipment. Very happy! Hope everyone else is happy with their purchases.
Congrats. I've never prepped harder to get a horse than I did for this Colt, but I wasn't going to be able to beat whatever your top bid was, I don't think. Hope he runs like a monster.
“In the race for excellence,there is no finish line.”

— His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum