Looking to Buy/Lease Turf Milers: BH or Star mares and also still in training fillies allowance & above

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Looking to Buy/Lease Turf Milers: BH or Star mares and also still in training fillies allowance & above

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Title says it all. I e got the money, do you have the horse?
Message me in game :)
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Looking to Buy/Lease Turf Milers: BH or Star mares and also still in training fillies allowance & above

Post by The Harlequins »

Pete looking at that list i hope you will not be classed as panic buying ahead of self isolation
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Looking to Buy/Lease Turf Milers: BH or Star mares and also still in training fillies allowance & above

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

There is always a future vision/goal behind every one of my purchases :). No panic sim purchases here.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Ahead of the times is such a sweet spot to be,hope i can get there there with due dillengence
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

If anyone does want to panic buy or just want some hope for the future there are three star turf milers in my auction: https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=4266
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*