"A few mares" auction info

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

"A few mares" auction info

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Small mare lease from me , includes several divisions. The mares that weren't checked by the bloodstock agent were hypomated and should range from high unpredictables to any kind of formidables.
Here's the link to the comments I got: https://imgur.com/a/bgU4282

A few notes:
Act of protest's yearling is a stakes

Both foals out of Tiffany Twisted are allowance, she also has a nice pedigree.

Sanguine has produced 4/5 allowances, also nice pedigree I think

After it Bites has 3/4 allowance foals, out of multiple stakes winner

The 4 year old out of L'ambiance just jumped to stakes
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Re: "A few mares" auction info

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Ok, so when I first posted the auction there weren't that many others going on and now there's 13 more... Hope this one doesn't get lost, except for three horses you can still get all of them for less than 1k.

Come on guys, young mares with nice sires, and they all have stakes winners in their immediate families, they are worth a shot :)

Also wanted to point out that the second dam of newly retired star mare Tanz im Regen is Steward's cup winner Ghazi's advice who is the dam of millionaire D's advice. Currently sits at 13$.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Re: "A few mares" auction info

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Bumping this up a final time with about 9 hours left! Still 7 mares without bids, would love if they all leased out even for 1$, as I have my breeding finished and think they deserve a shot. But anyway, thanks for all the bids so far and good luck with your leases :)