DS and Ts yesrlings stakes and allowance

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

DS and Ts yesrlings stakes and allowance

Post by Art K Stables »

This auction has stakes yearlings who are insured/ companion/ soundness, horse whispered/ eq checked as much as can be, all are peak or progressive on STAKES only, all the allowance horses are LATE BLOOMER and need all the stuff, but notably in this bunch include 2yo sprinting champion Especially Groovys first foal , a filly as well as a yearling out of Sc champ Her Krispynessness
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Re: DS and Ts yesrlings stakes and allowance

Post by Art K Stables »

I need to make a correction on one error , horse in the auction horse1580549589 is not late bloomer , my mistake in putting in the auction, the late bloomer who I missed putting in is horse58753032097, whoever wins the horse I will offer the trade when auction is over , my apologies
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Ok it’s the her krispynessness yearling is progressive, Ill give options on trading the late bloomer or giving half $$ , the late bloomer is a see you Monday turf sprinter, or if you just want to give him back I’ll reimburse
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

One extra is the Especially Groovy filly has already given up the gallop equipment, so she will be easy to equip without extra gallops
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Ok last hours and several allowance late bloomers who I firmly believe will become stakes are still at very reasonable prices , good luck people and thanks for your bids ! Turf and dirt sprinting fans I hope you check them out if you haven’t already, of course the stakes horses are just about race ready and fully insured the 75k it cost to do so