Looking To Lease

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Looking To Lease

Post by The Harlequins »

Looking to lease a top end turf miler mare for a few days.

Can put down 150,000 deposit and pay the the balance by the end of wk 4.expect to pay 300,000 plus for quality.

I would like a nice one, as i have a gut feeling about a stally, after a few days reseaching ,so going to put my money where my mouth is :lol:

Frank.
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Katie Stepanian
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Looking To Lease

Post by Katie Stepanian »

Surely you need to consider the dams sire line to see if they’re a good match to breed?
It’s not as simple as breeding a top stallion to a top mare.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

I hold my ignorance before you Kate, i feel my beginners luck is still on board.

I hope to reach 500 wins by wk4 day1 and am happy to pay 500,000 for the right mare :lol:

Someone always as to push a beached boat :shock:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

In fact , if the Steward is looking in,maybe a reward for 500 wins is a 500,000 breed to 1 of her mares.

How you would go about rewarding Pete Villa for 11,000 wins is another matter.

But in my view REWARDS BREED Compertition at all levels,kind words on cards give comfort ,but a horse with a chance of winning oooh

Only my view
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Lmao, sorry Frank but no way is that ever happening! You get a trophy in your cabinet and that’s it!

Imagine Em brings this in. People who have long passed 500 wins would be asking to have the rewards for the milestones they have already passed, Em doesn’t have enough mares for that.
Karl Smythe
Hall of Fame

Post by Karl Smythe »

Say Something Nice

Star mare
Champion racemare
produces ok allowance types but might produce for you.
selling for 21k in my auction right now.
Is the glass half full? or half empty?
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Great name Karl,

Theres a challenge for dan lad to try :lol:
Ashley Gibson
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Gibson »

To get a true high end TM you're going to need to add a zero to the end of that.

Also, it is helpful to know who the stallion is. I'd hate to waste my time looking through my mares to find a suitable mare, and then the family tree not fork.
"I think it needs to be reiterated that Ashley Gibson is my hero.." - John Slotman (March 4, 2010 0757)

4:16 PM [John Slotman] I don't even know where to start.
4:16 PM [John Slotman] Except I heart Ashley.