TS Stallions for Sale

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

TS Stallions for Sale

Post by Laura Smith »

I'm constantly trying to downsize my barn to under 200 foals a year, yet somehow I have five TS stallions, and at least two more incoming in the next couple of years. I can't support them all. Make no mistake, these are no SYMs, but they'd both be useful for someone trying to breed runners. I haven't been supporting them like I should, but they could do a lot if someone had the time and mares to take care of them properly.

LOYAL BY YOUR SIDE
Chautauqua-Loyal to the Last, Looking Alive
  • Multiple G1 winning Stew-bred, half to One Who Defends ($2.4m) and Cannot Be Apart ($1.75m)
    One of only a handful of Chautauqua sons still around
    The progeny list may not look flashy, I'll grant you that, but I've had a lot of fun running his babies in allowance company and making a solid profit (I have a 5-for-8 3YO right now that's been great)
    I haven't retired a ton of his fillies, but one of the few BSA'd BH and her first foal is stakes, so that's cool

FORCE TO BE
Reckoner-Beat of Your Heart, Beat Black
  • Multiple graded winning Stew-bred; half to two $1.9m earners
    Reckoner is a hot sire-of-sires these days (see Little Fictions, Thunder Horse)
    First foals are 2YOs of this year; 6 winners from 9 to race, including an unbeaten 3-for-3 colt
    Lots of potential!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.