George Knatz

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: George Knatz

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Gavin Guile wrote: 3 years ago
Glenn Larson wrote: 3 years ago
Pete Vella wrote: 3 years ago Sorry to hear that George is leaving. Congrats Glenn Escobar on winning the lottery.
Two time lottery winner? Won half of the JR Lewis lottery, too.
Is it winning a lottery? Seems like he lost two trainers he was very close with and had great relationships with...I’m sure Glenn would rather have JR and George still in the game than “winning the lottery.”
Yes winning the lottery :)
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago
Katie Stepanian wrote: 3 years ago
Randall Allen wrote: 3 years ago This is probably the most bizzare part https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1246519 This horse is owned by someone else and listed in the auction. You can't bid on it, but it is a listed horse in this auction https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=4457
George had made an offer to new players to be given some of his horses and Gwen was in the process of accepting them when the auctions were generated. There will be a number of them in the auction that are actually ones that were given to Gwen and Em has passed those onto her as they were meant to be.
I tried to take them all out of the auctions while I did it. The one linked above has an auction ID of 0. Are they still in the auctions???
They are still in the auctions. You can bid on them in the auctions. If you click on the individual horse's page, they do not have the At Auction and you cannot bid on them from their individual page. So, partly in, partly out?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 3 years ago
Katie Stepanian wrote: 3 years ago

George had made an offer to new players to be given some of his horses and Gwen was in the process of accepting them when the auctions were generated. There will be a number of them in the auction that are actually ones that were given to Gwen and Em has passed those onto her as they were meant to be.
I tried to take them all out of the auctions while I did it. The one linked above has an auction ID of 0. Are they still in the auctions???
They are still in the auctions. You can bid on them in the auctions. If you click on the individual horse's page, they do not have the At Auction and you cannot bid on them from their individual page. So, partly in, partly out?
Neat :roll:
Will fix tomorrow
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 3 years ago

Neat :roll:
Will fix tomorrow
If it helps, Gwen named most of the yearlings that were transferred to her, so when you pull up the auction, it should be easy to identify and pull those out. Not sure if she named all of them, or if she was transferred horses other than yearlings, but at least that's a start.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

We THINK we fixed this now - can anyone confirm??
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

I believe so