A Few Mares

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

A Few Mares

Post by Lily Wilkins »

These are mares with classy pedigrees, but they haven't produced well enough for my tiny stable to justify keeping them. Feel free to haggle me down on prices if you don't like them. I have trouble pricing these types. All are bred this season.

Be Unseen - Formidable, second dam is Bibliomania. While this mare has yet to produce a sizzler, I firmly believe that she could throw something very nice under the right circumstances. SOLD

Keep Watch - Star, second dam is Agent Keen. This mare's pedigree is so pretty, but she has yet to produce up to that. The two offspring i've bred from her are both late bloomer productive, and the other two are Claimer/Allowance. SOLD

Limber Star, from the Nalbone stable. 3rd dam is Demonstrative. She threw a Solid by Kingdom Come, so.... Yeah. $40,000
Last edited by Lily Wilkins 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Re: A Few Mares

Post by Danny Derby »

Keep Watch please
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Also Be Unseen please.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Limber please
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.