Annual Mare Lease

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Annual Mare Lease

Post by Garret Folsom »

I've started setting up annual mare lease auctions. I just set mine up. The ratings are listed in the auction. If you want any specific information about a mare, let me know. It has everything from Some Potential mares to Blue Hens. Divisions are mostly Arabian Sprinters and Routers, QH Routers, All TB Routers and a few others sprinkled in (TS, AWS, TM). I'll breed anything that doesn't sell in the auction.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=4514
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: Annual Mare Lease

Post by Garret Folsom »

Many mares left without bids. Some Star mares can be leased for $1 right now. Stakes winners are available. Ends tomorrow night 3 hours before results. Get your bids in.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: Annual Mare Lease

Post by Garret Folsom »

Most of them have produced an Allowance galloper. Some have produced Stakes gallopers.

If you want to know what they have produced so far, just ask, I'll let you know. If you want to know about Soundness, I can do that as well.