my auctions

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

my auctions

Post by Xander Zone »

the first one has over 100 form mares and law gallops with out a bid these are well bred horses last season to this season even with the roll backs i had 7 horses jump from alw to stake and all these where left over from a sale like this one!!!

and form mares for 1k cant go wrong with that. this is not a lease auction you own them for next to nothing!!!!

My stud auction has some big value most these studs are priced at half there value easy and some of the lesser looking ones never got a fair shot to be honest i believe Decency is one of the best unknown sires !

buildyouanempire was a freak runner and has past that on just look at his adjusted freak numbers they are still hot !!
Chris Barber
Grade 3 Winner

Re: my auctions

Post by Chris Barber »

Decency is a fantastic stud. Very underrated
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: my auctions

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Chris Barber wrote: 3 years ago Decency is a fantastic stud. Very underrated
100 % agree here, I have leased him twice. I would again, but trying to breed less things and owning another stud for the season would cause me to find more things to breed haha
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA