Insure your TBS buys!

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Re: Insure your TBS buys!

Post by Danny Derby »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago
Sara Julin wrote: 3 years ago
Nini Hunter wrote: 3 years ago

These horses were posted on the sales page after they were not sold at auction, and Xander snapped them up.
Aaaah, got ya x3 Now less confusing.
I was saying in the chat that I had this notion I would quickly put all three up for a "reasonable" amount (instead of a crazy high amount) because I was imagining three random people who didn't get horses in the sale getting them, but what happens in my head and what happens in real life doesn't usually pan out, ha... now I wish I'd put them up for like $7 mil each :-)
You've been The Steward for 57 years. How could you have thought anything else would have happened?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Danny Derby wrote: 3 years ago
The Steward wrote: 3 years ago
Sara Julin wrote: 3 years ago
Aaaah, got ya x3 Now less confusing.
I was saying in the chat that I had this notion I would quickly put all three up for a "reasonable" amount (instead of a crazy high amount) because I was imagining three random people who didn't get horses in the sale getting them, but what happens in my head and what happens in real life doesn't usually pan out, ha... now I wish I'd put them up for like $7 mil each :-)
You've been The Steward for 57 years. How could you have thought anything else would have happened?
You know me on a personal level, which means you know that the same thing can happen to me every day for 13 years and yet it still shocks me every. single. time.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I missed the end of this auction. I’m sure everything has been pinhooked already but I figured I’d put it out there that I’m looking and have money to spend. Also looking for others that are older who have galloper stakes or better (don’t need to be TBS). Message me in-game with your horse(s) and price. Thank you!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds