TBS Y57 foal auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Re: TBS Y57 foal auction

Post by Ma Springs »

Brian Leavitt wrote: 3 years ago Mine had a note!

It said " "
"Speechless"... must be the best one 😉
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Kelly L Haggerty wrote: 3 years ago Thanks. I don’t suppose they ever say “na an manna na- Sucker!!!!” ? Cause that could be kinda fun.
This made me laugh. It would also be something I would rather expect The Steward to be fully capable of doing.
I -also- got this song stuck in my head now because of it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6k1JAJ5-f0
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

I managed to win my first (sadly also last) Stewardbred Turf Route filly. Now lovingly nick-named the "stalker-filly".
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1330672
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Randall Allen wrote: 3 years ago I got one with a note, super stoked about him!
Tried real hard to grab that one last second, congrats!
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Ash Tarasin wrote: 3 years ago I managed to win my first (sadly also last) Stewardbred Turf Route filly. Now lovingly nick-named the "stalker-filly".
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1330672
First you dash my hopes in the sale, but then you laugh at my corny jokes. We're ok Ash....except I was foolish enough to click on your link and now guess what's in my head, too?
Ashley Gibson
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Gibson »

Kelly L Haggerty wrote: 3 years ago
Nini Hunter wrote: 3 years ago
Kelly L Haggerty wrote: 3 years ago What is “ a note” besides the quote literal, generic definition
Sometimes, The Steward will leave little comments in the horse notes on the foals she breeds. They can say something like,"<3 please don't change the name," or something similar, indicating that she perhaps favors them. Players love getting horses with notes because they feel more special, like they have a better chance to do great things.

It's far from a sure thing though; I've had a few with notes who I considered to be let downs. Still, most of us would rather get a horse with a Steward note than one without it!
Thanks. I don’t suppose they ever say “na an manna na- Sucker!!!!” ? Cause that could be kinda fun.
I'm pretty sure she may as well have when RRH got the stiff and awkward (different career) TM years ago.
"I think it needs to be reiterated that Ashley Gibson is my hero.." - John Slotman (March 4, 2010 0757)

4:16 PM [John Slotman] I don't even know where to start.
4:16 PM [John Slotman] Except I heart Ashley.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

If it makes people feel better Coleman Hell and Summerland never had notes on them.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Nena Olson wrote: 3 years ago If it makes people feel better Coleman Hell and Summerland never had notes on them.
It does! Thanks Nena!
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Million Reasons didn't either and she did go on to win the SC Ladies Route and won close to 2 Million.