Avd runners

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Avd runners

Post by Andrew Chillin »

So these horses are 3yo and look like they’re not fit or ready to race, but they are racers so there’s that! Cant you just add their gallop comments in the auction or something cool, that’d be great. Thank you, that is all.

;p
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Avd runners

Post by The Steward »

They are all at least allowance level with about half being stakes. They are all some combination of Turf Route.... Turf Mile.... AW Route.... AW Mile.... some are just one, some are all four.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago They are all at least allowance level with about half being stakes. They are all some combination of Turf Route.... Turf Mile.... AW Route.... AW Mile.... some are just one, some are all four.
More information than we’ve had in the past, thanks much!
Doug Cuomo
Derby Contender

Post by Doug Cuomo »

SOLD thx!
Last edited by Doug Cuomo 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Erica Olson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Erica Olson »

A question for fellow players: how do you figure out if your horse is turf route/turf mile/AW route/AW mile? I don’t own many Thoroughbreds and my new filly galloped stakes, so I don’t want to mess it up.
Pacer Studs:
Highland Billy - 15K
Stars Burning - 8K

Trotter Studs:
Viceroy - 5K
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Erica Olson wrote: 3 years ago A question for fellow players: how do you figure out if your horse is turf route/turf mile/AW route/AW mile? I don’t own many Thoroughbreds and my new filly galloped stakes, so I don’t want to mess it up.
Workout times
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Well... I have decided I want a horse or four from this auction. If your interested in making a bit of a profit on your purchases, I am interested in acquiring two colts and two fillies.. The catch, they need to be ungalloped!
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

It would be nice if the next auction like this ended at a friendlier time for us in Europe than 4 am.
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Dave Trainer wrote: 3 years ago It would be nice if the next auction like this ended at a friendlier time for us in Europe than 4 am.
Yeah ^^'' I sat up all night... for me it was at 5 am xD
But overall, Em is quite good at spreading out these kind of auctions around the clock.
Sometimes to the benefit of the Americans, sometimes to the Europeans ^^
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

And sometimes the Australians :-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago And sometimes the Australians :-)
Of course ^^ Let's not forget the Australians ^^
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~