Early announcement_Promo Wks 5, 8, &11

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Early announcement_Promo Wks 5, 8, &11

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

I was going to annouce this promo next week, but since there are so many mare auctions up I have decided to anounce early instead. In weeks 5, 8, and 11 I am going to extend the Read The Signs incentive program with a "Formidable Fives" offer. The first 5 Formidable turf miler mares to be leased to me for $5000 will be bred and returned to their owners immediately along with the mare's Y57 Read The Signs colt. The colt will be eligible to earn up to 5 additional free breedings to Read The Signs in future, one free breeding for every graded stakes win.

As a reminder, Read The Signs is a Steward-bred Simmy winner with 9 stakes wins and 3 graded stakes wins in a career where he raced only 3 times as a 4yo and once as a 5yo. At 2 he debuted and broke his maiden in a stakes race before finishing up the season with 3 wins and a 2nd in 4 starts, with the 2nd and 2 of the wins coming in G1 stakes. He is by Knock Four Times, the sire of top TM sire Fearless Spirit, and is out of the stakes-winning mare Magenta Sunset. Magenta Sunset has also produced $1m earner Code Red and 4 additional stakes-winning half-siblings to Read The Signs.

Thus far 9 mares have participated in the incentive programs at the Star and Blue Hen levels, leaving 11 spots remaining. As a reminder, Stars are eligible for a $10k reverse stud fee and Blue Hens $15k, and they may choose between a stakes bonus or a lifetime free breedings program. Additionally, a "Christmas Goose" may be offered to select top turf mares later this year, whereby additional payments and incentives will be offered for Y57. If you would like your TM mare on Santa's consideration list for a "goose", send me a link via PM.