Unethical...

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Noel Collins
Derby Contender

Re: Unethical...

Post by Noel Collins »

Honestly my stable is poor. Very few of my mares that I retire ever get checked for their potential. Since Ive had blue hens that threw crud and formidable that regularly toss stakes, I’ve been known to really disregard this rating system. That’s me though. As I said I have a very cashpoor stable. I’d rather spend the money on a well researched and thought out breeding than on seeing what their rating is.

I did throw a lease auction last minute without ratings listed. I used up my existing game points to throw it and didn’t want to purchase more. Which turned out fine and dandy since I really lost money on that, when looking at an auction, If I don’t see ratings, then I look at what the mare has produced, what the times of the offspring are, and the type of stud she’s been previously bred to.
Noel Collins
Derby Contender

Re: Unethical...

Post by Noel Collins »

Honestly my stable is poor. Very few of my mares that I retire ever get checked for their potential. Since Ive had blue hens that threw crud and formidable that regularly toss stakes, I’ve been known to really disregard this rating system. That’s me though. As I said I have a very cashpoor stable. I’d rather spend the money on a well researched and thought out breeding than on seeing what their rating is.

I did throw a lease auction last minute without ratings listed. I used up my existing game points to throw it and didn’t want to purchase more. Which turned out fine and dandy since I really lost money on that, when looking at an auction, If I don’t see ratings, then I look at what the mare has produced, what the times of the offspring are, and the type of stud she’s been previously bred to.