ISO a few DR mares

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

ISO a few DR mares

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I am retiring my current big horse, War Like Me, at the end of the season, so I am stacking his book with mostly a bunch of fancy mares that I have already bred to Castles Crumble repeatedly or can't send to him due to being too closely related. As such, I'm finding myself a little short on support for Frank. If you have any nicely bred fillies or fancy mares of the dirt router variety that you would like to sell or lease, I'll be looking to pick up a handful more this year and probably into next, as well.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: ISO a few DR mares

Post by Cleo Patra »

I have a few DR mares in my lease auction, if that’s of any interest
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Re: ISO a few DR mares

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Cleo Patra wrote: 3 years ago I have a few DR mares in my lease auction, if that’s of any interest
I have the high bid on one that I think I can afford, but I never have much luck in auctions. I'm not around for the end and inevitably get outbid at the last second.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!