Tim's Large Mare Lease Extravaganza

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Tim's Large Mare Lease Extravaganza

Post by Tim Matthews »

I have a lot of large mares up for lease here: https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=4796

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. I'll try to highlight some interesting ones in the coming week. Thanks for your consideration!
Last edited by Tim Matthews 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Nice mares (cheap too)

Post by Tim Matthews »

This auction ends in just over 2 days. Tons of nice stuff with no bids or low bids. Many of the mares are consistent allowance producers, and some have also produced one or more stakes gallopers.

Spy Who Loved Me is a blue hen with a phenomenal pedigree who produced freak Certified Copy.

You'll also find two daughters of the great Paha Sapa, as well as dozens of fillies and mares by the best route studs in the game: Allonsy, Happy This Way, Hold Above, James Dean, Man of Mystery, Prince Louder, and Reddington, just to name a few.

Additionally, there are 14 (!!) Steward-bred mares available, and since they are Steward-bred, you know that they have good pedigrees:

Bright Ideas (OK)
City On the Hill (KY)
Do You Realize (CA)
Don'tchangeathing (FL)
Essential (FRA)
Everlasting Flames (NY)
Friend for Life (KY)
Lies Told At Night (FL)
Life's Great Gift (FL)
No Room At the Inn (NY)
Silver Fish (FL)
To Me You're Perfect (LA)
What We Should Be (NY)
Whispered Secrets (NY)

Can't go wrong at these current prices! Thanks for looking!
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Blue hens, stars, formidables

Post by Tim Matthews »

This auction ends an hour after results today. Still a ton of great deals on blue hens, as well as well-bred stars and formidables. Best of luck!