2 YR Old Thoroughbred Router auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

2 YR Old Thoroughbred Router auction

Post by Lucas Davenport »

First: Horses with $500 minimums are late bloomers; I was very careful in setting these, but you have to flip from screen to screen to get this right, so it is possible there could be an error. I don't think so, but just a heads up. If the late bloomer is important, you could always do a screen print of the auction now before the bids change much.

All these horses have individual pieces worked, and a couple timed workouts at their correct distance/surface. All you have to do is keep them fit for them to start out racing later this year. They have been longed, gate schooled and schooled in the paddock. And lots of decent bloodlines and stallions are included. In general I would say the breeding is better than the gallops.

As always this auction is aimed at newer players, and a smart move would be to throw a low bid on every horse. You might only get one or two, but each one is a win for you. These are not horses that you will have to spend lots of prep time to get ready for the races. And as a reminder, tougher gallop standards are in place, so some of the productives might have been allowances in previous years, and similarly with the allowance gallopers.

One final thought, I invariably insure my blue hen mares, so that should give you some additional insight into their breeding. Best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.