TBS Foal Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: TBS Foal Auction

Post by Cleo Patra »

Whoever it was that tried to snipe me in the last 5 seconds, you missed out by 50k. I guess we’ll see who has the last laugh cause she probably sucks. Or she’s even better than her full sister. Who knows!
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

Danny Derby wrote: 3 years ago
Chris Clark wrote: 3 years ago
I have one question though, are all horses good in these auctions?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man I needed a good laugh!

https://www.simhorseracing.com//horse.p ... eID=992511 says no, they are not. It’s a risk.
^ +1 I almost spit out my coffee reading that this morning.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1135377
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Horse 61661059611... Cause you know, much as I wanted that Nightmarch filly, was not willing to drop $10m on it.

On the plus side, I did however receive a umm note. Not to sure it was aimed at the horse though. :lol:

Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Kaine Saracen wrote: 3 years ago Horse 61661059611... Cause you know, much as I wanted that Nightmarch filly, was not willing to drop $10m on it.

On the plus side, I did however receive a umm note. Not to sure it was aimed at the horse though. :lol:

Haha, this had me laughing xD
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Completely struck out on the exchange :( I hope there are more stewardbred auctions coming up soon because my game points are getting low. I miss the multiple simultaneous auctions right at the beginning of years those were an exchange boon.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Kaine Saracen wrote: 3 years ago Horse 61661059611... Cause you know, much as I wanted that Nightmarch filly, was not willing to drop $10m on it.

“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

No pinhooks?
;p