3 yo Lahib, Freak Dirt Spinter is up for auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rafa Usoz
Classic Contender

3 yo Lahib, Freak Dirt Spinter is up for auction

Post by Rafa Usoz »

I don´t have many dirt sprinters so selling him.

https://www.simhorseracing.com//horse.p ... ID=1252717
Quilombo - Turf Sprinter 35.000 $
Nations Pride- Turf Sprinter/AW Sprinter 35.000 $
Rajselam - Turf Sprinter 25.000 $
Quiebro - Turf Sprinter 19.000 $
Sahabudeen - Arabian Sprinter 35.000 $
Soussyy - Arabian Router 35.000 $
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Re: 3 yo Lahib, Freak Dirt Spinter is up for auction

Post by Amy Bahama »

Well Glenn Escobar, sneaky as ever, but thank you saving me millions. I don't know why I even bid tbh. Also, this is the first time I ever realized a person had me blocked on the SIM LOL.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Amy Bahama wrote: 2 years ago Well Glenn Escobar, sneaky as ever, but thank you saving me millions. I don't know why I even bid tbh. Also, this is the first time I ever realized a person had me blocked on the SIM LOL.
He has A LOT of people blocked from the sim including myself. Noticed one time I wanted to make an offer on one of his horses.
It is very strange especially since I never message him haha.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

Just wanted to add, that is a very nice colt, Rafa. You should have hung on to him! I was like ohhh pretty, then when the auction was counting down, I was like oh man, what am I doing, my whole objective this year is downsizing. Glad Glenn had to shovel out the extra to beat my highest bid. Best of luck to you both.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

Pete Vella wrote: 2 years ago
Amy Bahama wrote: 2 years ago Well Glenn Escobar, sneaky as ever, but thank you saving me millions. I don't know why I even bid tbh. Also, this is the first time I ever realized a person had me blocked on the SIM LOL.
He has A LOT of people blocked from the sim including myself. Noticed one time I wanted to make an offer on one of his horses.
It is very strange especially since I never message him haha.
Yeah, I think I spoke to him once like 32 sim years ago. I think this is the third time I've posted on the forum in eleventy years also. It will have to be a mystery.
Iron City Louisiana

Rafa Usoz
Classic Contender

Post by Rafa Usoz »

Amy Bahama wrote: 2 years ago Just wanted to add, that is a very nice colt, Rafa. You should have hung on to him! I was like ohhh pretty, then when the auction was counting down, I was like oh man, what am I doing, my whole objective this year is downsizing. Glad Glenn had to shovel out the extra to beat my highest bid. Best of luck to you both.
Well, he´s a very good one I think, but that´s not my division and have few DS mares, I prefer TS.
Quilombo - Turf Sprinter 35.000 $
Nations Pride- Turf Sprinter/AW Sprinter 35.000 $
Rajselam - Turf Sprinter 25.000 $
Quiebro - Turf Sprinter 19.000 $
Sahabudeen - Arabian Sprinter 35.000 $
Soussyy - Arabian Router 35.000 $